At Trisura, we expect more because we believe it can be done better.
We are a young, growth oriented team with a commitment to exceptional talent and have been named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers since 2017. Our growth and our entrepreneurial style, niche market position and development opportunities ensure that our people see the results of their commitment reflected in the company’s success.
FULL STACK .NET WEB DEVELOPER - Toronto
Working with a team of dedicated professionals, the .NET Web Developer is an end-to-end web technology expert responsible for developing new digital systems for Trisura’s business units. Adhering to existing coding standards, best practices and procedures, the position is responsible for the timely and quality delivery of required functionality for front-end and back-end application components. This role requires understanding of the web development lifecycle, familiarity with various development frameworks, developing web services API’s and integrating databases with front-end solutions.
- Developing functionality for the front- and back-end of N-tier web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Analyzing, designing, and coding solutions.
- Consulting with other team members to understand business problems.
- Providing input and ideas for web trends and technological implementations.
- Working with business analysts, QA analysts to determine requirements.
- Communicating project progression with senior development staff and project management.
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4+ years of end-to-end full stack web development cycle experience – from browser to server and back using .NET.
- Deep understanding of a modern application architecture (OOP, general design patterns, layers, services, communication over HTTPS, APIs, data storage, security principles).
- Hands-on programming experience with the following:
- ASP.NET framework (MVC and Web Forms architectural patterns)
- Web API (RESTful and/or SOAP)
- Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to details, superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for a career in an exciting and rewarding company, are driven to excel, thrive in a team environment and want to contribute to the success of an organization that values your contribution, we would like to hear from you!
We are committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace that reflects the diversity in each of our offices across Canada. Accommodations will be provided on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of our recruitment and selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trisura Guarantee Insurance Company, headquartered in the heart of Canada’s financial district, is a specialty lines insurer with a focus on Surety, Specialty Insurance, Property & Casualty, and Warranty products.
As a Canadian owned and operated company, Trisura brings innovative solutions and expertise through a select network of both national and regional brokerage firms.
The company, founded in 2006, and operating across Canada with offices in Toronto, Halifax, Montréal, Calgary and Vancouver, is uniquely positioned to satisfy all varieties of risk in Contract, Commercial and Developer Surety, Directors' and Officers' Liability, Fidelity, and Professional Liability including Media Liability, as well as Warranty products.