Located in the beautiful Atrium Furniture Centre, Ashley Furniture HomeStore has a current opening for a Part-time Front-Desk Associate to join our Team.
The Front-Desk Associate is responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of administrative activity within the store as well as providing and maintaining superior customer relations.
We expect this position to fall in the range of 15-25 per week, and will require weekend work. This is a great opportunity for a student, looking for PT hours, or for someone with a FT job looking to supplement those hours.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries – in phone and in person
- Directing calls through the network
- Providing support to sales staff as needed
- Receiving and issuing customer payment
- Running reports for Store Manager and Customer Service Manager as needed;
- Performing closing procedures;
- Working closely with Service Coordinator to ensure store service issues are dealt with promptly – following up with customers to schedule parts; scheduling exchange scheduling exchange orders.
- Managing customer expectations regarding delivery and service issues;
- Reviewing order schedule daily to prevent delivery/pick up issues;
- Ensuring financing programs are sold accurately and processing
- Other administrative duties as required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Passionate about customer service;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize effectively
- Positive attitude, team-oriented.
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills – proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred;
- High school diploma;
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Work Location: In person