Forzley Partners Chartered Professional Accountants is a full service public accounting firm based in Winnipeg who has been servicing their clients for over 50 years.
Our team of qualified professionals are dedicated to provide outstanding client service and to build relationships with them. We provide high value accounting services, tax strategies and business consulting which is essential to our clients’ success. We do so by remaining current in accounting and income tax legislation and trends, keeping current with technology and staying abreast of what is happening in the economy, markets and the many industries in which our clients conduct business. In addition, we provide business valuation, estate planning and training in various accounting applications. We team up with our clients to help improve their bottom line and also give them piece of mind.
Our clients are primarily owner-managed companies operating in a broad spectrum of industries which include hospitality, service, manufacturing, investment holding companies and professional corporations.
We are looking for a team player to join our firm.
- Preparation and/or review of Compiliation and Review Engagement financial statements
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate income tax returns
- Proficient in tailoring tax savings plans for personal and corporate clients based on their specific situation
- Consulting and business advisory services
- Minimum 3 years of public practice experience with Canadian private companies
- Current in Canadian personal and corporate income tax legislation
- Current in Canadian accounting standards for private enterprises
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with clients and colleagues
- Desire and willingness to learn and stay current with changes in accounting, taxation and technology
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Benefits including dental, extended health, vision care, life and disability insurance, paid professional development and dues
- Professional, nurturing and friendly work environment
- On-going professional development
- Growth/advancement within our organization
Come join our team and grow with us! We have been around for over 50 years and there are many reasons for that. Find out why … it does not hurt to talk.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you presently in Canada?
- public practice: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-18