Yale PGC LLP - Senior Staff Accountant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced staff to join our close-knit team of professionals. As part of Yale PGC LLP you will have exposure to a wide range of clients and industries, with a focus on meeting our client's needs in an efficient and friendly manner.
You will have responsibility for the completion of files individually and as part of a team, working directly for partners. Successful candidates will demonstrate their ability to work well with minimal supervision and balance multiple tasks and files.
- Experience in preparation of notice to reader engagements, corporate tax returns, partnership returns and trust returns
- Experience in the preparation of personal tax returns
- Directly working with clients to co-ordinate the efficient completion of engagements, request necessary information, and review accounting transactions.
- Correspond with CRA regarding corporate, personal, payroll, and sales tax issues.
- University degree with a specialization in accounting / finance
- Completion of or close to completion of CPA, CA designation
- 2+ years practical experience in a mid-sized public accounting firm
- Experience with Caseware / Caseview / Taxprep / Quickbooks is considered an asset
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
To keep staff as safe as possible we are minimizing the number of staff at each of our office locations. Physical distancing measures are in place with many staff and partners working remotely.
- accounting: 2 years (preferred)
- Accountants: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Richmond Hill, ON