Crowe MacKay LLP is a vibrant team of Chartered Professional Accountants with eight markets across Northern and Western Canada. We believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for our clients. Crowe MacKay LLP is built on a foundation of diverse talent, delivering expert advice across a spectrum of industries and organizations.
Our Vancouver office is currently seeking a full-time experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. This role reports directly to Office Manager. The successful candidate will be a career-focused Administrative Assistant that is excited to join a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial firm.
- Greet all guests, visitors and staff in a professional manner.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail processes and courier services, distributing all correspondence to appropriate individual.
- Directing all incoming calls to appropriate individual.
- Process debit and credit card payments.
- General office support and word processing (scanning and filing).
- Maintaining tidy front office area, including meeting rooms.
- Support staff and perform administrative tasks as required.
What You Will Bring
- Minimum one year office experience in support role.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Prior reception or administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent ability to organize self and others.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Professional and courteous manner in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Positive and friendly attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Previous experience in public practice or other professional services environment considered an asset.
- A team player who encourages the success of all.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Employee referral program
- Wellness program
- A flexible & positive work environment
- Paid volunteer programs and volunteer opportunities
- We thank all applicants who apply; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Crowe MacKay LLP Canada, we are dedicated to creating a diverse environment. We foster a barrier free work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, for example as a result of a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome your application. All employment decisions, including hiring, training, promotional practices and policies, will be made regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, physical ability, ethnic origin, family status, marital status, place of origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights legislation.