· Coding and entering invoices each day into the house accounting software.
· Supervising invoice processing, purchase orders, expense report, credit memo and payment.
· Reviewing all expense reports for accuracy and paper expense disclosure.
· Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balance
· Reconciling vendor statements and handling payment complaints or discrepancies.
· Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including, purchase orders, invoices, etc.
· Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
· Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
· Ensure that deadlines are met, and that customer service is provided to all internal stakeholders.
· Maintaining historical records
· Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
· Composing effective accounting reports summarizing accounts payable data.
Requirements and skills:
· Effective communication
· Finding innovative solutions to issues and problem-solving.
· High performing teams are absolutely focused on the end result.
· CEGEP or High School
· 5+ years of accounts payable experience
· Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
· Proficient with accounting software and Microsoft Office
· Proficiency in English & French
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with a pleasant working environment.
If you meet the above criteria, kindly forward your CV in the strictest of confidence.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person