Role encompasses areas of law/ responsibilities as follows:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate purchase and sale transactions including mortgage re-financing with both institutional and private lenders.
- Corporate Commercial law including: asset and share purchase and sale transactions, incorporations, shareholder agreements, re-organizations, leasing, secured lending &financing, franchising, etc.
- Looking for at least 2 to 3 years of post-call work experience in real estate and corporate commercial law.
- Strong research skills and ability to draft documents efficiently and diligently
- Ability to handle real estate and corporate/commercial files with minimal supervision but will have firm’s full support in training and guidance as well as support staff
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- A pragmatic and clear communication style with strong drafting skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and proven success in building client relationships.
- Called to the Ontario Bar
- License in good standing with the LSO& LawPRO
Salary: $100,000 to $125,000 depending upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON L3R 0C9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Certificate of Standing (preferred)
Work Location: In person