We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer for industrial applications with experience in both print and digital media.
The successful candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and a basic understanding of B2B style marketing/advertising styles. We are looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Create graphic assets for advertising, email campaigns, social media, website, tradeshows, etc.
- Create graphic designs for various industry specific publications both print and digital, catalogs, brochures, all promotional materials
- Create forms for both internal/external use
- Organize and maintain all graphic assets
- Graphic Design Degree or Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in print/digital/branding design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Must be detail-oriented, have exceptional organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Cross-platform (print, web, video, etc.) design skills are an asset, including:
- 3D modelling and 3D product animation using Blender and/or 3DS Max
- Front end web design experience with HTML/CSS
- Video editing using Premiere Pro & After Effects
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Professional references
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time onsite position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Fridays.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Health Care / Dental / Vision
- RRSP match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation & Sick Time
Van der Graaf is the leading manufacturer of drum motors for all types of belt conveyor applications with over 37 years of experience. We are an internationally recognized manufacturer of high precision, heavy duty and efficient belt drives for the conveyor industry with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in United States, Canada and Europe.
The unique drum motor is a one component conveyor drive that has all drive components housed internally, eliminating the need for external components like motor, gearbox, sprockets, chain, chain guard and pillow block bearings required with a traditional external conveyor drive. The drum motor offers a versatile, less complex, and more efficient way to power belt conveyors.
VDG provides reliable solutions through innovation, precision manufacturing processes and after sale support. Our mission today continues as a manufacturer of superior products to meet customer needs in a changing marketplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON L6T 5R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a Graphic Design Degree or Diploma?
- Do you have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud? If yes, how much experience?
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person