The Manager, Technical Support is part of the Customer Success and Technical Support (CSTS) team and is responsible for managing a team of technical support specialists, ensuring customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support to our customers. In addition, the Manager will be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with customers and improving their experience with our products. The Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals.
- Hands-on management of a team of technical support specialists to provide timely and effective technical support to our customers.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the technical support team.
- Monitor and analyze technical support metrics and KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain technical support documentation and knowledge base articles to enable customer self-service.
- Stay up to date with new product features and updates and ensure the technical support team is trained in them.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical support, with at least two years in a management role
- Experience working with software or SaaS products
- Experience with CRMs and ticketing systems
This position will be remote within Canada or the US.
What It's Like to Work at Euna Solutions
At Euna Solutions, we carefully foster a work environment where employees have a safe space for creative and intellectual freedom, and the opportunity to work cross-functionally. We offer a dynamic environment with considerable opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Here are some of the perks that Euna employees enjoy:
We pay competitive wages and salaries, and we only expect an honest 40-hour week for it.
What’s better than a long weekend? An extra-long weekend! This summer let's begin and end the summer with an extra day on top of the long weekend (July and Sept)! An extra day to decompress and spend time doing the things you love.
Community Engagement Committee
At Euna, we know how important it is to give back. Our community engagement committee looks for ways to give back to our local communities through time, gifts and skills.
Flexible time and remote work
We understand that what a workday looks like differs by employee and the role requirements. Through our interview process we’ll work with you to ensure it’s a fit for you and the specific role you’re interested in.
Ask us for a copy of our health and dental benefits!
Celebrate at every occasion with the culture team! They make sure that our team’s culture is bustling with frequent fun events for holidays and special occasions, as well as for miscellaneous fun.
About Euna Solutions
Euna Solutions is a leading provider of purpose-built, cloud-based solutions that power critical administrative functions and financial operations for the public sector. Formerly GTY Technology, Euna Solutions offers easy-to-use solutions for procurement, payments, grant management, budgeting, permitting and K-12 administration that are proven to increase operational efficiency, transparency, collaboration, and compliance. Euna Solutions is a trusted partner to more than 2,000 government and public sector organizations across North America, empowering digital transformation and streamlining business processes through a relationship- centered, service-focused approach. Euna propels public sector progress. To learn more, visit eunasolutions.com.
Please visit our website: https://eunasolutions.com/careers/and check out our LinkedIn Pages https://www.linkedin.com/company/eunasolutions/
We believe in embracing new perspectives and optimizing If you have relatable experience and relevant transferrable skills but feel you may be missing a few of the requirements, we encourage you to apply! We recognize that people have unique career journeys and if you're excited about this role and know you can bring something great to the team, then we want to hear from you. Please know Euna Solutions is committed to providing a comfortable and accessible interview process for every candidate. If there are any accommodations our team can make throughout our hiring process (big or small), please let us know.
For any inquiries or requests regarding accessibility at Euna Solutions, please email [email protected] or call our office at 1.877.707.7755. Upon request, appropriate accessible formats or arrangements will be provided as soon as practicable.