Regency Law Group is a modern, forward-thinking law firm dedicating to fostering excellence among the people we work with and the relationships we build with our clients. We offer a positive work environment that promotes collaboration and career advancement.
We are currently seeking applicants for an experienced Real Estate Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will oversee all functions related to both residential, commercial and mortgage transactions, including preparing and closing files, reporting to clients and financial institutions, and interacting with clients and counsel on a regular basis.
- Experienced user of Teranet, Unity and PCLaw Software
- Excellent organization skills
- Able to excel independently
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple files
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $80,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- real estate clerk: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-12-04
Expected start date: 2023-12-11