ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Anderson College is one of Canada’s oldest colleges, having opened our first location in 1885. We have trained more than 100,000 students over a 137-year history and have been an empowering partner for students overcoming career challenges and transitioning to the next phase of their lives.
With ten locations in Ontario and one in British Columbia, we are recognized for our high-calibre faculty, hands-on, real-life career training and supportive culture. At Anderson College, we are more than our century-old history, our programs and state-of-the-art facilities; we are a team of caring individuals, deeply committed to helping our students become skillful, confident and in-demand employees.
- Counsel prospective students regarding educational matters and/or potential challenges, such as program selection and schedules
- Make prompt and effective contact with inquiries, utilizing approved recruitment policies
- Adhere to all provincial, federal, and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of student databases
- Assist in the retention and support of students
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum 2 years’ consultative sales experience preferred
- College diploma preferred
*This is a salaried position with commission incentives.
Applications from people with disabilities are welcomed and encouraged. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
*We are hiring at all 10 Ontario Campuses.
NOTE: Anderson College of Health, Business & Technology requires all community members, including employees and visitors who attend our campuses be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical exemptions, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The College's vaccine policy is integral to our ongoing commitment to health and safety. Offers of employment require that you comply with the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate by providing proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON