9-5 Monday to Friday in-office no hybrid
As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will:
- Maintain and coordinate a complex and constantly changing calendar, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, preparation of meeting materials and related tasks
- Anticipate the needs of the CEO and act accordingly by screening calls, visitors, and emails to eliminate and/or prioritize in order to maximize the CEO’s daily calendar.
- Responsible for personal assistance and support (Party planning, personal banking matters, travel, running errands) as needed.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executive.
- Implement systems to file, organize, and archive information and manage personal banking matters and coordinate wires as required
- Arrange travel schedules which includes detailed itinerary, with flights, hotels. car service, dinner reservations etc.
- Provide meeting materials and ensure meetings are arranged with catering, technical set up and attend select meetings to take minutes and follow up on action items
- Help manage family schedules, travel, expenses, benefit claims etc. and liaise with household staff for home entertainment and events
Your prerequisite skills are:
- A university degree or post-secondary education is considered a definite asset
- Demonstrated experience supporting a top-level business executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- A proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced organization that is constantly changing and has multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills and an energetic demeanour
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive focus on keeping track of deadlines, priorities and commitments
- Possess a sense of urgency and confidentiality; works well under pressure and in time constraints
- Tactful, sound judgement, confidential, discreet and also has a sense of humour and grace under pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M6B 3A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant: 1 year (required)
- Real Estate/Construction: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person