To help continue to fuel our growth, we are looking for an experienced, eye for detail, goal-oriented Product Manager to build and drive Trulioo's Fraud solutions. This role is responsible for fully understanding the needs of the customer, while owning the entire product management lifecycle and defining the product roadmap for Fraud/Risk. We are looking for an inquisitive and dedicated person that can thrive in a high growth environment reporting to the Director of Product. This position is based in Vancouver, Canada.
What you'll be doing:
- This is a high visibility position in a high growth, evolving environment of Identity solutions and Risk.
- Contribute to the strategy, planning, and execution of identity and fraud product solutions
- Conduct research and data review working closely with Data Science team to identify relevant solution bundles
- Speaking to internal and external customers to collect feedback
- Working with the Product and Engineering management teams to propose an incremental approach to deliver Fraud solutions within expected timelines
- Be the subject matter expert internally - Support product promotion including collateral, trade shows, press releases, sales training, and product briefs. Attends trade shows and conferences.
- Engage with multiple functional areas and partners to communicate and plan our roadmaps
- Good problem solving and research skills, ability to make recommendations and justify them in a rational manner - break it into deliverable increments
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player with a proactive approach who can work as part of a dynamic team and can take on unfamiliar tasks
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- People person - Impress and take initiative collaborating across X-functional teams
- A self-starter mentality and eager to learn and bring a curious mindset
- Methodical mindset to review and build existing data
- Follow through and drive execution is a must
- 5+ years of experience in related industries (Financial Services, FinTech/RegTech, Payments) as well as Fraud/Identity
- Data Science and/or driving AI/ML initiatives experience
- Experience with identity verification products (or other relevant industries within Fintech)
Working at Trulioo
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!