We are a boutique, rapidly growing, GCP (Google Cloud Platform) consulting company based out of Toronto. We work with GCP’s top customers (banking, telco, energy, retail, etc.) to help them with cloud transformation, security, analytics, ML, and data governance. Clients usually engage us to solve their most challenging business problems and help raise the bar at their organization.
You get the best of both worlds. We operate like an early-stage startup with all the associated benefits (e.g., talent, growth, learning opportunities, flexibility), but get to solve enterprise-level technical challenges.
People: We hire top-tier talent. Our team consists of ex-Googlers, YCombinator Alumni, and individuals that built software for 400M users.
- GCP is the Best Cloud: Maybe we are biased, but GCP is the most cutting-edge cloud provider, building on technologies that have been pioneered by Google: BigQuery, K8s/Anthos, Vertex AI, etc.
- Growth: We have doubled in size in the last 6 months, and are looking to double again this year.
- Assist and optimize onboarding process.
- Establish internal project schedules and milestones to ensure timely execution.
- Organize and store project records in an accessible and organized manner.
- Ensure that all project documents are up-to-date and easily retrievable.
- Assist in assigning resources to specific tasks and projects.
- Monitor resource utilization to ensure efficient allocation.
- Track resource availability and communicate any shortages or excesses.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to keep them informed of project progress.
- Address stakeholder questions, concerns, and requests promptly.
- Proactively identify issues that may hinder project progress.
- Collaborate with the team to develop solutions and remove roadblocks.
- Document issue resolution and share lessons learned.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience in a project coordination or similar role is often required, typically ranging from 1 to 3 years, depending on the complexity of the projects involved.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential for effective communication with project team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Exceptional organizational abilities to manage multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities effectively.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work well within a team, as projects often involve cross-functional teams.
• Experience with Microsoft and Google Suite• Experience working in the Financial Sector
Type of qualities we look for (across all roles)
- Passionate about delivering high-quality commercial software products and platforms to market
- Team player. We are a small team and enjoy working with each other and our clients - we would like to keep it the same way as we grow.
• Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes• Client-focused and passionate about delivering strong business values.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with various audiences, including developers, clients, customers, partners, and executives.
- Flexible and willing to use the right technology for each problem in the context of timelines and business goals
- Ability to complete the job regardless of the circumstance.
- Flexible vacation policy.
• Three weeks of vacation, plus we are closed over the winter holidays (+ ~1 week)• One team-building event each quarter.
- Great health benefits with a $1500-$3000 HSA/WSA.
- Certification opportunities. We will pay for your GCP certification as well as other relevant training and certifications.
- Learning opportunities. We work across different industries, technologies and roles and will work with you to help you explore your interests.
- Blogging, open source, meetups and conference opportunities. We will provide a platform and time for you to pursue your ideas.
- Our organization values action over politics, and our management team is made up of engineers who thrive on achieving tangible results.
Badal is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.