Quebec City, Canada
Language Bear is an international content creation company. The team consists of 1000+ native speakers, working mostly remotely and fluent in 60+ languages. Our expert writers create engaging texts that are SEO-friendly and specifically tailored to the needs of the client. We have extensive amount of experience in various topics, and successfully completed projects for Travel&Leisure, Sports, Cosmetics, Fashion, Gambling&Casino, Auto, Retail and many other industries.
For several upcoming, high-scale projects, we are looking to hire remotely
Native French (Canada) Quality Assurance linguists with experience in industries such as Gambling/ e-Commerce/ Fashion&Apparel/ Travel&Tourism/ Software&Apps
What will you do?
Your task includes evaluating and providing feedback by using a set methodology. In addition, you need to determine whether the content sourced to you contains any objective errors.
All information regarding the quality of the content has to be filled in a specific report.
You will be in touch with a project manager who will provide guidelines and support through the process.
- Native French (CA) speaker;
- Flawless writing skills with zero tolerance for mistakes or sloppy quality;
- Previous experience regarding such projects as well as terminology knowledge in the specific domain;
- Research skills are beneficial for the role in order to reach the required uniqueness of the content;
- Ability to commit and strictly follow deadlines as they are crucial for all projects;
- Ability to understand in details the client’s requirements for structure of the text, style and keywords and follow them on every step throughout the project;
- Easy-going, positive and highly responsible character;
What we offer?
- Be part of a virtual superstar team;
- Flexible working hours and an option to work from everywhere;
- Payment per word;
- Daily guidance and support for any questions related to the texts;
- Option for more projects and stable weekly flow of work for top performers;
- Option to create unique content for big brands
Interested? Please send CV in English and samples of your work in this niche.
- When applying for this position, you officially declare that you voluntarily give us a permission to store and use your personal data for the purpose of the hiring process. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the requirements of the EU laws and GDPR. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any point along the hiring process. Please note that only shortlisted candidates who fit the specific requirements will be contacted.