At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people’s lives around the globe. GF – with its three divisions GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions, and GF Machining Solutions – offers products and solutions that enable the safe transport of liquids and gases, as well as lightweight casting components and high-precision manufacturing technologies. As a sustainability and innovation leader, GF strives to achieve profitable growth while offering superior value to its customers for more than 200 years.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Pre-Insulated for GF Piping Systems. The successful candidate can operate from anywhere in Canada as long as they have reasonable access to a major international airport.
The Product Manager, Pre-Insulated Piping Systems is responsible for growing sales and earnings in line with corporate initiatives for the Cool Fit product portfolio consisting of:
- Cool Fit
- Other Pre-Insulated piping systems
This employee exercises discretion and independent judgement in the performance of office or non-manual work directly related to management policies or to the general business operations of the Company or customers. As well as regularly and directly assist a proprietor, manager or exempt administrator or works under only general supervision while executing special assignments or performing specialized or technical work requiring special training, experience and/or knowledge. In addition, this position spends more than 50% of work time performing administrative duties.
- Contribute to our company culture - Be helpful, responsive, and respectful. Align actions with values. Receive process and share information in a positive manner. Interact with others in a clear, concise and data driven manner. Provide effective feedback and appropriate follow-up. Be open to change.
- Profitability - Continually monitor pricing for maximum profitability. This includes balancing competitiveness and growth with profitability. The Product Manager plays a major role in both day-to-day market pricing and project pricing.
- Sales support - Support the GF sales team as well as our customers to the best of your ability. Some examples of this might be, assisting with execution of key projects, solving technical problems, general sales support to help win projects and ensuring that our customers get quality product that meets their needs in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain marketing, technical and SAP content - Marketing and technical content (website, ASM Toolbox, printed material, catalogues, etc.) SAP maintenance, part numbers, costs, list pricing and other required data is kept up-to-date
- Product Development - Continued product development. This includes working with manufacturers to expand existing product as well as introducing new products.
- Marketing - Develop marketing plans and campaigns focusing on both markets and products with the objective of revenue growth.
- Bachelor's Degree, in engineering, preferably, mechanical, civil, or chemical or in field related to marketing and business
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Product Management experience a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- 3 to 5 years related product or industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and meet deliverables.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Ability to work positively in a team environment.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis.
- Customer focused mind-set
- 10%-20% domestic and international travel.
- Internal - Extensive personal contact with Sales, Marketing, Assembly, Inside Sales, Technical Service, Logistics, Manufacturing, R&D etc.
- External - Extensive personal contact with customers, suppliers, channel partners etc.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- REER Collectif
- Travail à domicile
Horaires de travail :
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Coteau-du-Lac, QC