Busy, Vaughan based Plaintiff side personal injury law firm is seeking a junior associate to assist in handling of accident benefits and tort matters. Experience in personal injury is an asset.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and as a part of the team in a professional environment.
- Fluent in English (required)
- Member of the LSO in good standing (required)
Experience: 1-3 years
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting intake meetings
- Keeping client appraised of the progress of their matters
- Drafting pleadings, motions, mediations briefs, etc.
- Corresponding with clients, opposing counsel, and insurance companies
- Attending courts and tribunals
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person