Quartech has been a leader in leveraging tech to find actionable and practical solutions to complex law enforcement challenges for more than 30 years. Since 2020 we’ve been expanding our offerings to support our existing clients, and to work with additional partners in the criminal justice space.
On our team, you’ll work on complex projects across our different clients and industries. As a service-orientated organization we look for developers who are comfortable working collaboratively with our clients and technical teams, and who are comfortable in a dynamic environment. Hands-on experience with .Net and Angular are needed for this position.
Working closely with the project team you’ll create, test, maintain and document our software applications in support of our technical roadmap.
- VISION Officer Wellness & Reform
- DataWalk Criminal Intelligence Reporting
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 case management
- COTS package implementation and integration
- Custom development with implementation and integration
- Data warehousing and integration
The successful candidate will be asked to receive security clearance and travel to Los Angeles on occasion – associated costs will be covered by Quartech. Currently we are looking for candidates in the United States who can work in the Pacific Time Zone.
Salary: $80,000 - $115,000 annually. *We're looking for intermediate or senior developers
In this role, you’ll…
- Develop software applications based on design specifications in accordance with applicable standards
- Incrementally design, develop, test, debug, and deploy IT products using modern software delivery tools, frameworks, and deployment methods
- Implement APIs and integrate services with existing applications
- Create and execute unit and integration tests and prioritize defect fixes
- Work collaboratively on an Agile development team on a range of exciting projects using a structured development process
- Participate in team reviews for functional specification, technical design, and code review meetings
- Effectively manage scope and client expectations on individual assignments
To be successful in this role, you should bring the following…
- A minimum of five years of experience as a Software Developer using the .NET stack, including experience with .Net and .NET Core
- Exposure to Databases such as Postgres, MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Redis, MongoDB
- Expertise in developing, testing, investigating, refactoring and consuming custom RESTful APIs and Webservices
- Exposure to application deployment automation using Jenkins, GitHub Actions, and/or Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with containers and container platforms such as OpenShift and cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- The ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical clients and colleagues
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and improvement
- Deliver WOW
- Do the right thing
- Have fun!
What's exciting about working with us:
- Be part of a driven team focused on solutions that support social change and environmental sustainability
- We offer competitive salaries, extended benefits, and our Employee and Family Assistance Program helps to support your well-being
- We support your work-life balance and understand that flexibility is essential
- We are growing and have great opportunities for advancement and career development
- We are passionate about education and provide learning opportunities
- We are dedicated to building a diverse team where people feel a sense of belonging and are valued for their contributions and perspectives