We are looking to add a member to our Sun Life team!
Seeking a Full Time-Permanent Executive Assistant with Strong Communication, Organizational and Time-management Skills.
Good problem-solving and decision-making abilities required with the ability to work independently and with minimal direction. Must be a team player who is willing to contribute and help others. Accountable, with great attention to detail is a must. Successful candidate would require the skill to prioritize when handling high work volumes. Applicant needs to be proficient in working with computers and would require the ability to learn new technology tools quickly.
- The successful candidate will be the personal assistant to Advisors.
- Role requires that tasks, transactions, and paperwork are carried out according to processes and in a timely manner.
- Assistant will be managing client files as well as ensuring that all tasks are addressed accurately and efficiently.
- Work in partnership to assist in administrative support of existing and future clients.
Skills and experience;
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund industry is preferred but not mandatory. Mutual Fund license required within one year.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Experience working in an administration role.
- High accuracy and good time management skills.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email Resume: [email protected]
Drop off Resume at: 9519-100th Ave, Fort St. John, BC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,256.02-$91,149.88 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort St. john, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person