Join Velox, an energetic and fast-growing company. Serving clinics in Canada and the US, we are known for exceptional customer service and quick turnaround times.
We are a small company, so Project Manager position includes a wide variety of interesting tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead new client implementation from initial assessment to go-live and follow-up training.
- Be a client liaison for product configuration and customization to satisfy unique workflow requirements.
- Gather feedback and ideas for ongoing product improvement. Participate in product development backlog prioritization.
- Preserve and enhance company’s reputation/image in the market place by being a face of the organization during sales, client meetings and other interactions.
- Communicate product value proposition and unique advantages within and outside the organization.
- Prepare and maintain lead/client documentation to ensure professional presentation (e.g., quote forms) and effective account management.
- Provide initial and follow up training for all categories of product users.
- Help Sales, Support and other departments in maintaining consistent level of service and quality.
- Be and integral part of Support team, handling difficult and ambiguous questions, finding answers or arranging for solutions.
- Do follow up calls and clinic visits to collect feedback and ensure user satisfaction.
- Participate in company life, perform other tasks needed for success and growth of the organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday