This is a great position for an individual who likes to keep busy all day! The Houseperson is key in helping to clean and maintain the different areas of our hotel.
· Clean, restock and maintain front and back of house areas of the hotel.
· Deliver linens and other items to the team as needed
- Make deliveries to our guests
· Assist other departments and coworkers where necessary.
· Embrace all hotel standards and our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
· Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and leaders.
· Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
· Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Friendly enthusiastic individual, with a neat professional appearance.
· Demonstrated guest service skills with a passion to anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
· A keen eye for detail is essential.
· Able to organize job tasks efficiently, be thorough and exact with details, provide quality guest service, and work with minimal supervision.
· Reliable and flexible to work varied shifts, including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be capable of handling a physically demanding workload, including but not limited to, lifting 25-50 lbs. at one time, pushing carts, standing for long periods of time, bending, stretching, and enduring repetitive movements
· A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
· Shifts: Will include evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.45-$16.45 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Please indicate the days and shifts that you are available to work every week.
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person