FPT is seeking an Business Data Analyst (Analytics Translator), who can help the business to implement the AI solutions in effective way, by determining the requirements of the project and communicate them clearly to stakeholders. The candidate will support PO and Business translator, in managing the backlog, organizing stories manage release plans based on business priorities.
· Maintain the product backlog: Use functional decomposition to create a well-organized, value-driven framework. Document problem statement.
· Business Value mapping: should be the link between the development team and the business users and stakeholders, supporting development activities. Produce analysis reports (i.e.. AI model options analysis), detailed understanding documentation of data elements
· Responsible for writing user stories: Translate the business requirements into a user stories that the development team can implement, translate the questions of development team into business questions that the business can address.
· Acceptance criteria documentation: work with the business stakeholders to validate the requirements, will be the liaison between project stakeholders and your testing organization during UAT. Set up the testing strategy
· Act as communication broker: have very good connections within the business community and therefore help the development teams find the right people to work with.
· Application visualization: help in defining the requirements for wireframes and personas and user experience for application side
· None Functional requirements: help in defining NFRs, i.e. accessibility, adaptability availability, compliance tolerance.. etc
· Quantitative background: Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Sciences, Finance
· 5+ years operations experience ideally in two or more functions as Business Analyst/Data Analyst/Business Data Analyst…
· Project management experience, especially in managing multi-functional teams within the organization, extensive knowledge in Agile methodologies and best practices.
· Strong willingness to learn new skills
· Strong communicator, with experience in working with senior management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams
· Positive attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
· An inquisitive knowledge seeker with an innovative and growth oriented mindset.
· Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the role and has strong sense of ownership
· Airlines/Aviation experience is a plus
· CBAP, Six Sigma, Scrum certifications is a plus
· Experience in computer science or coding (any language) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your expected salary?
- Data analytics: 5 years (required)
Work Location: Remote