We are hiring Accountant for our client located in Kitchener, ON. The company provides financial and accounting solutions to self-employed individuals and small businesses.
This is a hybrid role, 2 days in the office.
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Full-Time Position.
WORK LOCATION: Kitchener, Ontario
Salary ranges from $60K to $70k, which is commensurate with education and experience.
- Managing client’s accounts.
- Preparing accounts payable and receivable invoices.
- Preparing financial statements and reports.
- Performing the basic accounting functions.
- Assisting with the preparation of tax returns.
- Offering bookkeeping services to clients.
- Analyzing the client’s financial records.
- Correcting any inaccuracies and errors.
- Performing reconciliations of all the reports
- Supervising and tracking incomes and expenses.
- Maintaining ledger accounts.
- Answering client’s queries, if any.
- Working in collaboration with client and Managing Director
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Performing clerical duties as and when required.
- Assisting in payroll and compliance audits.
- Minimum 2 years of public accounting experience
- CPA designation or in the process of obtaining the designation.
- You hold a degree and/or diploma in accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical accounting and organization skills
- Proven ability to work under stressful situations and tight timelines.
- Independent self-starter and ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Ability to manage projects and time budgets to meet client deadlines.
- A positive attitude and desire to grow professionally.
Why Work with Us:
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly, relaxed team environment.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Excellent learning opportunity through experience on a wide variety of client files
- Flex hours to allow for work-life balance.
We appreciate your application.
Our company recruiter will contact those whose applications have the specific combination of skills and experience most suitable to the company's requirements.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterloo, ON N2L 6L2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (required)
- Public Accounting: 2 years (required)
- Chartered Professional Accountant (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Waterloo, ON N2L 6L2
Expected start date: 2023-10-23