Pun & Jiang Law Corporation is a law firm located in Richmond, British Columbia practicing civil & family law litigation, transactional work, trademarks, and conveyancing. Pun & Jiang Law is a paperless firm that focuses on conducting an effective and efficient legal practice.
We are looking for a full-time legal assistant / bookkeeper to join our team.
- Managing and scheduling appointments
- Assisting in handling client verification and identification
- Opening and closing files in Esilaw 360
- Running conflict checks
- Filing court documents electronically
- Assembling court documents for filing
- Entering office expenses and disbursements entries
- Assisting in the reconciliation of bank statements and accounts
- Running invoices
- Issuing cheques
- Depositing cheques / bank drafts
- General administrative duties
Qualifications & Attributes
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications or attributes:
- Prior experience working as a legal assistant / bookkeeper at a law firm
- Proficient at using various law office software: Esilaw 360, Adobe, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Skilled in handling legal web platforms: MyLTSA, BC Online, BC Registries
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
The salary offered is commensurate with experience, in the range of $50,000 to $55,000.
- Employer-paid group benefits (after probation period)
- Parking pass
How to Apply
Interested applicants are encouraged to email their resumes and cover letters to Judy Jiang.
We appreciate all applicants for their interest, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information, please visit our website: https://punjianglaw.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01