If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
At Flowserve together we create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world a better place for everyone. The HR team strives to champion and advance an extraordinary experience for all associates to thrive and deliver.
We are establishing a new and exciting HR People Center organization within Flowserve where our new Specialized Care team will serve as subject matter experts and primarily support our leaders in our new regional model.
Contributions are instrumental in driving corporate HR programs, process optimization, stakeholder management, and fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. Their expertise play a critical role in the success and effectiveness of the People Center function. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the associate journey!
This is a bilingual opportunity (English and French) with the ability to work from home. May need to come to either our Guelph or Woodbridge facility as needed.
- Understand and be able to communicate HR policies, processes, and procedures in both English and French
- Provide coaching and counsel on performance, compensation, career development, etc. that aligns to and supports business strategy and attainment of objectives
- Effectively guide leaders through difficult situations, employee relations and conflict
- Ask critical questions in order to evaluate situation and provide guidance
- Maintain broad-based knowledge of the organization and its operations
- Effectively and efficiently navigate complex global organizations to resolve issues
- Provide relevant updates and/or concerns regarding service delivery model for selected countries
- Other duties as required and assigned by manager
- 6 years' of professional experience
- Proficiency in the English and French language
- Exceptional customer service, emotional intelligence and empathy
- Thorough with responses to inquiries and issues
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence without direct authority
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws and regulations
- Executive presence and ability to deliver high touch support
- Undergraduate in Business or HR OR +4 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Workday and/or Neocase
- Requires a sedentary seated or standing position for five or more hours per day with repetitive motion/activity on a computer. Would need to be able to lift up to 20lbs.
Req ID : R-7343
Job Family Group : Human Resources
Job Family : HR Human Resources
EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access flowservecareers.com as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.