Plusgrade powers the global travel industry with its portfolio of leading ancillary revenue solutions. Over 200 airline, hospitality, cruise, passenger rail, and financial services companies trust Plusgrade to create new, meaningful revenue streams through incredible customer experiences. As an ancillary revenue powerhouse, Plusgrade has generated billions of dollars in new revenue opportunities across its platform for its partners, while creating enhanced travel experiences for millions of their passengers and guests. Plusgrade was founded in 2009 with headquarters in Montreal and has offices around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Points is looking for a Product Manager to join our team for a permanent position.
As a Product Manager, working on Platform initiatives, you will lead the lifecycle of products we create and operate on behalf of our loyalty program partners and enterprise merchant partners. These products drive engagement and increase profitability for those loyalty programs, by giving members new ways to acquire or use points. This includes defining product strategy and collaborating with engineering, to bring creative solutions from conception to delivery. You will aggregate customer requirements, prioritize new capabilities, build product roadmaps and manage the life cycle of new and existing services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for:
Recognizing new technology, introducing scale into our platform while recognizing loyalty market trends and how they impact the business to help drive product strategies and long-term roadmaps.
- Helping develop Points vision for it's API products, working closely with the business, internal and external developers, and consumers.
- Analyzing members data and feedback from API users, to identify continued improvements to the API integrations.
- Evaluating our portfolio of products/services to maximize revenue for our loyalty partners and for Points as a company.
- Defining all aspects of product requirements and specifications, including partner integrations, data and transaction flows, operational processes, product adoption and training documentation.
- Using Agile product delivery practices; working closely with software engineering teams o build, test, release, and measure all product initiatives.
- Leading product backlogs, scope, and prioritization.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WITH:
- ~5 years of product management experience.
- A passion for & expertise in web product design. Strong background or familiarity with API design in B2B software.
- Technical work experience with RESTful web APIs as well as experience in scaling APIs is strongly preferred. EBusiness experience (and/or related education) is a strong asset.
- You are able to assess a broad range of business and technical requirements from internal and external stakeholders, to establish a multi-phase feature roadmaps in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, business management and customer care; ability to communicate with and influence senior executives with strong product vision.
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities in a fast-changing environment.
- Previous experience with Agile development practices.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US:
\uD83C\uDFE6 RRSP/401(k) Matching
\uD83C\uDFE5 Comprehensive Health Plans
\uD83D\uDCC5 Unlimited Vacation/PTO
✈️ Travel Experience Credit
\uD83E\uDDD8 Annual Wellness Credit
\uD83E\uDD57 Team Events and Monthly Lunches
\uD83D\uDCBB Home Office/Commuter Credit
\uD83C\uDF05 Work From Anywhere Program
Plusgrade is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
We believe in diversity and inclusivity and that is why our interview process is designed for a positive candidate experience and to ensure every candidate is evaluated equally. All applications will be reviewed by our Talent Team and the successful candidate(s) will go through the following recruitment process:
Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interview
All candidates will be provided with feedback regardless if they pass or didn’t pass any of our interview stages. All your information will be kept confidential.