Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
To receive samples from clients in a professional manner and to ensure that the samples’ integrity is maintained by respecting holding times, sample conditions and requested turnaround times. After samples are inspected they are to be entered into the Bureau Veritas system within the same day of reception.
- Receive clients in a friendly and professional manner at the reception area
- Sample received must be prioritized according to holding times and rush (24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs) or regular turnaround;
- Inspect the condition of all samples received, document and communicate any abnormalities or unacceptable conditions to the project manager teams or to client directly;
- Ensure that all samples are removed from coolers and that empty coolers are brought to bottle prep for reuse;
- Communicate with sample entry data loggers the priorities to be entered;
- Ensure that all samples are entered into a Bureau Verits system according to established Standard Operating Procedures;
- Ensure all samples are entered rapidly such that the holding times and turnaround times can be respected and client satisfaction maintained;
- Once samples have been entered into the LIMS by sample entry data loggers, samples must be labelled and pushed to preprocessing;
- Send out any tests that require subcontracting to an accredited laboratory that has been designated by supervisor;
- Work in a team with the customer service group (project managers/assistants) and sample entry data loggers to ensure that all samples received are entered into the Bureau Veritas System within the same day of reception;
- Maintain organization within STS coldroom for the placement of samples to be entered;
- Follow and maintain the organization’s quality assurance policies and procedures;
- Participate in the continual development for optimizing sample entry tasks;
Skills and Knowledge
- DEC or its equivalent
- Laboratory experience is an asset;
- Bilingual in French and English (spoken and written);
- Very good computer skills;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills. Applicant must be a reliable, responsible and a motivated individual capable of establishing priorities and working in a team.
- Energetic personality that can manage and enjoys working with stress and tight guidelines in a professional manner
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
When we look at Bureau Veritas, we want to see a reflection of the communities in which we work. Inclusion is about actively involving every employee’s ideas, knowledge, perspectives, approaches and styles to maximize business success. Inclusion is about attracting new talent who will bring more diversity to our workforce, with differences in culture, professional backgrounds and beliefs.
Our purpose: shaping a world of trust.
Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility … This is what Bureau Veritas is about, truly believing that it contributes to bettering society.
Blending performance & integrity, with ambition & humility, responsibility & openness, we are proud that our people leave a mark on what they do.
We respect our people and believe in our talents.
We empower them to leave their mark, working as a team for the benefit of our 400,000 clients across 140 countries.
We believe that leaving a mark is a true challenge and opportunity for every one of us, a sign of trust and impact, a bond with the future, a proof of growth and development.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will Leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Shaping a World of Trust