Benevity's award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 940+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We're also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we're as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Product Manager to join our team providing solutions for non-profits through partnership, donation and volunteerism management, content creation, and donor connection. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the product throughout its lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver a winning product. This role will also involve working with sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
This is a 12 month term position
What you'll do:
- Partner with a team of cross-functional individuals who will champion the delivery of valuable outcomes
- Deliver assessments for market opportunities with corresponding justification which will be broken down and organized into prioritized features for the engineering teams
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert on competition in the sector
- Be an expert within the non-profit and broader cause market
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- In conjunction with product marketing, develop sales tools and collateral
- Act as a leader within the company
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- A hunger for growth as a product manager and excellence within your team
- A humility to be accountable, approachable, and coachable
- Experience building SaaS products and taking them to market
- Knowledge of the philanthropy space and experience with non-profit organizations and/or philanthropic foundations
If what you really want is more than just a J-O-B — a place where your work has meaning and makes a real impact — Benevity is the place for you.
It's hard not to feel a sense of purpose from helping the world's coolest companies do more good. In fact, 92% of Benevity-ites say they're inspired by our mission (we call it our "Moonshot"!) You'll get to make a difference in the world alongside equally passionate coworkers and leaders who are invested in being part of a tech transformation at a high-growth company that is changing the way businesses and people have impact.
You'll get that competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity's very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity.
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity's DNA. You'll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
Here at Benevity, we are committed to creating a culture of belonging and that starts with a fair and accessible hiring process. Any candidates with disabilities who may require accommodations throughout the hiring or assessment process, are encouraged to reach out to [email protected].
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.