**** Please Note - This is a temporary position - ****
E.B.M. Truck & Trailer Limited is a small business in Lower Sackville, NS B4C 3Z2. We are professional, agile, and our goal is to Find a well rounded person to answer phones, write up work orders, match packing slips to invoices and enter into Sage 50. Do weekly receivable statement emailing. Post invoices (w/o's), post payables, payments, bank deposits and reconciliations, also payroll for small quantity of employees (under 10). Need to be a quick learner that pays attention to detail. Training is provided and needing someone ASAP as our Office Manager is going on medical leave for 6-10 weeks. This position "may" turn into full time permanent work placement..
Our work environment includes:
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, including answering phones, scheduling appointments, organizing files, and other general office duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be able to multitask and prioritize tasks efficiently, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Maintain filing systems and databases.
- Answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
- Prepare reports and presentations as needed.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or office.
- Maintain office supplies inventory.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6-10 weeks
Salary: $15.89-$20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lower Sackville, NS B4C 3Z2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-02
Expected start date: 2023-06-02