If you thrive in a team-oriented workplace that challenges your skills, to drive your career development, embraces diversity and rewards innovation, with competitive pay and great employee programs, join the Ainsworth team today!
Position Summary :
We have an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent Credit Analyst at our North York office. Bilingual English / French is a huge asset. This position requires an exceptional skill set and is set out in further detail below.
- Collection activity for a specified group of accounts as designated by the Credit & Collections Manager.
- Perform daily collection activity for a specified group of accounts in accordance with company terms of sale using effective collection procedures.
- Communicating with customers and operational managers to resolve customer disputes/problems through the administration the company customer dispute resolution program.
- Holds monthly A/ R review meetings with operational groups for the purpose of resolving disputes and identifying present and potential problem collection accounts.
- Reviews problem collection accounts with the Credit & Collections Manager
- Document A/R follow-up calls
- Performs other duties as designated by the Credit & Collections Manager
- 2 years collections experience in a fast paced, team oriented environment..
- Working knowledge of J D Edwards accounts receivable module is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual: English / French
Why work at Ainsworth?
Ainsworth is growing at an unprecedented rate and to help attract and retain top talent, we provide benefits on your first day with us. We offer a wide variety of benefits including the following:
Benefits: Comprehensive health, dental and medical benefits, including wellness supports, RRSP matching and generous vacation
Growth: In-house training and development, access to LinkedIn Learning and other professional development opportunities, Employee performance-based bonus program, where applicable
Rewards: Service milestones and peer recognition plus Employee Discounts and Incentives
Flexibility: Hybrid working models, where applicable
Diversity: An inclusive organization that embraces diversity and belonging; work in a great team atmosphere with future potential for promotion within company
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Ainsworth is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified designated group members are encouraged to apply as any reasonable accommodation of qualifications will be considered as per our Accommodation Policy, available upon request.
Ainsworth is an integrated multi-trade company, offering end-to-end services and solutions for all asset maintenance and refurbishment requirements of our customers. We are continually striving to create better and more advanced products as well as provide the highest quality service. We are rapidly growing and need talented professionals to help drive our vision at becoming the best multi-trade company in the country! Join us…. Make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M4A 1X4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you bilingual - English / French?
- collections: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person