Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping production and people-related ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Mining division solves surface and underground mine challenges with proven technologies for planning, operations, and safety.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 24,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 5.5bn USD. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work within Agile Scrum teams to develop software for the Mining Industry. You will be responsible for developing new features, components, and functionality for both existing and new products, as well as maintaining existing products.
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle, collaborating with team members to create high-quality solutions.
- Develop new features, components, and functionalities for our existing and new products.
- Maintain and enhance our existing product portfolio.
- Use unit-testing frameworks like NUnit and Jest to validate software quality.
- Apply design patterns to build robust, scalable, and efficient software systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Minimum five years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with front-end web development, including libraries like React and Redux.
- Familiarity with unit-testing frameworks such as NUnit and Jest.
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Experience building service-oriented and microservices-based applications.
- Proficiency with Webpack, TypeScript, and Node.js.
- Experience using source control management tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and/or SAFe development processes.
- Experience with WPF or WinForms is a plus.
- Familiarity with build systems such as Bamboo.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Knowledge of statistics and algorithms.
Hexagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination against any job applicant based on protected characteristics.