Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now. Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
Hourly rate: $ 16.65/h
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Shifts may start or end hours earlier depending on package volume
- Must have own transportation. Public transportation is not available to this location
- No experience required
Part Time AM Morning Shift:
- Monday to Friday (5 days a week - No Weekends!)
- Shift start time between 01:00am - 03:00am (approx.)
- Shift finish time between 08:00am 9:00am (approx.) depending on package volume.
- Flexibility needed with start and finish times. Shifts can extend longer during high package volume during peak holiday season.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: From $16.65 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person