At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
Location: Cambridge, ON
Compensation: Up to $70,000 per year
The ideal candidate must have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Administrator roles, duties, and daily performance operations. The administrator will take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Must be able to complete administration of the Microsoft 365 environment and its capabilities with ease
- Primary on-site support for Microsoft 365 issues and updates required across the Group
- Creation of an Active Directory - not just maintenance!
- Monthly audits on the Active Directory environment to reconcile users
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft 365 Teams
- Update, contribute, and maintain local SharePoint team sites as procedures/documentation change
- Assign group, file level permissions in Active Directory
- Provide support for escalated incidents and resolve system / application issues
- Maintaining security by monitoring the system for potential vulnerabilities, identifying risks, and taking action to mitigate them
- Troubleshooting technical issues such as email delivery failures or authentication problems
What You Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Extremely strong proficiency in Microsoft 365 Administration
- Post-secondary degree in Information Technology, computer science or a related field
- Experience with on-premise Active Directory, including the timely creation of active directories
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) required
- A valid G driver's license and clean abstract
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.