ELLIS CREEK KITCHENS is a leading provider of high-quality cabinets for residential spaces, dedicated to transforming homes with functional and aesthetically pleasing designs. We specialize in creating custom cabinetry solutions for kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, and more. Our team is passionate about delivering innovative designs that enhance both style and functionality. Join our dynamic and creative team in the beautiful Southern Interior region of British Columbia to showcase your talent and contribute to our mission of bringing dream spaces to life.
- Collaborate with clients to understand project requirements and translate their vision into functional and beautiful cabinet designs.
- Create detailed cabinet designs with attention to space utilization, required appliance clearances, aesthetics and budgetary constraints.
- Advise on door style and material selections, hardware and accessories.
- Conduct on-site visits to measure and assess site conditions.
- Prepare accurate project proposals, including drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure project alignment and timely completion.
- Collaborate with in-house technical and production teams for smooth project execution and high-quality products.
- Utilize company CRM system to manage customer interactions, track progress and maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Stay updated on cabinet design trends.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships to general referral business.
- Proven experience as a Kitchen Designer or similar role
- Experience using software of any type for cabinet or interior design.
- Knowledge of Planit Canada’s CabinetVision software would be an asset.
- Knowledge of cabinet materials, finishes, hardware, and construction techniques.
- Strong creativity, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Reside in or be willing to re-locate to South Okanagan area of British Columbia
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $54,000.00-$62,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Penticton, BC V2A 6A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- interior design or cabinet design: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-19