In this position you will be an escalation point on the ManagePoint team and responsible for deploying IT projects while reporting directly to the IT Services Manager. This position will give you the ability to improve and strengthen on your skills and experience while also having direct input into projects, budgeting, and planning for ManagePoint and/ or our clients.
Perks of working with ManagePoint:
- Work from home with flex hours
- paid time off for appointments
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Your choice of laptop and company paid smart phone
- Yearly Bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
- Quarterly Training Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
ManagePoint Technologies was founded on the principal of using Technology to enable businesses to do what they are best at. We strive to provide services which aide businesses in doing what they do best, with solutions tailored to your business’ needs.
ManagePoint Technologies focuses on the intersection between technology and business. Businesses are growing more and more every day. At the heart of this growth is technology; from communication to automation. We believe in providing technology solutions which meet your current and future needs to get you where you need and want to be.
You will be responsible for leading project implementation for Server and Network Infrastructure and acting as an escalation point to our Service Desk Staff, triaging client issues or questions, and resolving or escalating them to vendors as required.
You will also participate in IT Solution Architecture and Design as well as Quoting these solutions as IT Projects. You will also assist in the staging, configuration, deployment, and support of these Projects. The successful candidate will also get to explore the field through on-site visits or service calls to client sites and assist in project implementation and rollouts such as new IT infrastructure builds, process improvement or implementation, security and surveillance projects, and on occasion assist with IT budgeting for ManagePoint and/ or our clients on a regular and recurring basis. We are growing steadily which is the driving force behind the addition of this role and look to create an environment for all who choose to work here to feel included and rewarded for their contributions as well as grow with the company.
If you meet or exceed the qualifications listed below, we look forward to receiving your application, if not, that is ok as long as you meet some of the qualifications and are eager to learn we look forward to reviewing your application as well. Applicants must reside in the London, Ontario area and carry a G license with access to a reliable vehicle.
Core Qualifications/ Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience working on Network Infrastructure Projects and Support
- Ability to prioritize and resolve IT problems quickly and efficiently
- Design/ Install/ Support/ Maintain Servers and Workstations and peripheral devices
- Design/ Install/ Support/ Maintain Network Equipment and Wireless Solutions
- Windows, Linux, and Mac OS Knowledge
- Proficient with Security such as Encryption and MFA
- Strong Customer Service and Empathy skills
- Demonstrated Communication Skills both Oral and Written
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Familiar with additional Server roles such as DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server, Radius/ NPS
- Strong understanding of VMware
- Strong Understanding of Networks (Wired and Wireless)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- G License and access to reliable transportation
- Participate in Weekly On Call Rotation
- CCNA Certification
Additional Qualifications/ Nice to Have:
- Firewall Certifications such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Sophos, FortiNet
- AWS/ Azure Certifications
- Linux OS such as Ubuntu, Redhat, CentOS
- CCNP capable
- VoIP technology and use cases
- Database Creation, Management, Scripting
- Project Management fundamentals
Certified in Microsoft Cloud based solutions including passing the some or all of the following exams or willing to write them:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year