Since 2007 Max Water has been supplying consumers and businesses with quality water filtration systems, water filters, and parts. As an innovator in water filtration technologies, Max Water Flow is constantly refining its product designs, taking advantage of the latest technologies and highest quality materials.
Working here you will learn a lot about Reverse Osmosis Systems, filters, fittings and countless more water treatment product utilities. Max Water Flow is looking for individuals who are organized, ambitious to learn and a great asset to their team.
After an interview and review, we will offer those who qualify a position for a role as a Graphic Designer
Principles only, no recruiters or staffing companies, please.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating new product listings by coordinating with other team members to obtain optimal stats for the market algorithm and providing/creating assets to enable that.
- Create vector assets requested and discussed with the team
- Edit photos for our website and listings
- Upload and update photos on our listings
- Prepare and print labels upon request
- Increase E-commerce sales with strategies developed and discussed with the team
- Meet growth objectives
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Ability to work independently while following the overall management strategy
- Ability to coordinate and organize with the team for optimal work flow
- Ability to adapt and respond to multiple incoming requests and shifting priorities
- Weekly reporting
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum 2 years in Graphic Design (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with web design
- Experience with 3D cart is a valuable asset to us
- Experience with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs is also an asset
- Experience in eCommerce platforms is a plus
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong capability and skill set in graphic and product design
- PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO.
Full time position, permanent.
- 9am- 5pm from Monday to Friday.
At Max Water we embrace the unique abilities, experiences, and cultural backgrounds each individual brings to our team. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and provide opportunities to succeed.
We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Casual
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please provide a link to your portfolio.
- What is your expected wage/ desired salary
Work Location: In person