Sabre Machining (Sk) LTD. is a highly specialized production machine shop and manufacturer of custom engineered products. We are a small up and coming company servicing a wide variety of customers in the Steel Industry, as well as a key supplier of precision machined components to the Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Defence Industries.
What you can expect as a Sabre Machining Team Member:
· Competitive wages
· Benefit program, including Health, Dental and Vision
· Company matched Pension Plan
· A work environment that promotes team work and synergy
· A supportive and engaged Management team
The successful candidate will work as part of the Manufacturing Team and be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes in the production of standard and customized parts to critical tolerances.
- Read blueprints and perform set up and program of machines according to drawings.
- Follow work order instructions to customer requirements.
- Validate quality of products.
- Record dimensions and highlight deviated dimensions.
- Ability to read and understand G-Code or Mazatrol programming
- Experience in the operation of Mazak, Okuma or Doosan machines is an asset.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a highly successful company, a team that creates and thrives in a revolutionary environment and the ability to make a difference in the success of our customers, kindly forward your resume.
We thank you for the taking the time to submit your resume, however, only those candidates meeting our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$40.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Machinist: 4 years (preferred)