The information technology (IT) sector is experiencing an extraordinary period. The digital transformation of organizations continues to accelerate, and CGI is at the forefront of this change. We support our clients in their digital initiatives and offer our professionals exciting career opportunities.
What should I expect?
The New Grad program is designed to help participants enhance their skills and explore their professional interests through hands-on experience and mentorship, in addition to assisting them in developing core skills and technical abilities. During this one-year period, you will have access to the following:
- Professional development sessions
- Networking events with colleagues and leaders
- Structured hands-on training
- Guidance and mentorship from executives and colleagues to establish and achieve your professional goals
As a CGI professional, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Stock purchase plan
- Profit sharing program
- Oxygène, our health and wellness program
- Company discounts
How can I determine if I'm eligible?
- You are a current student and will graduate this year.
- You have obtained a post-secondary degree within the last 12 months.
- You have less than 16 months of relevant work experience, including internships and co-op programs.
- You are enthusiastic, adaptable, have a passion for business technology, and possess strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As part of CGI's ERP centre of expertise, the selected candidate will work as a business analyst on Oracle ERP implementation and deployment projects. Their tasks includes:
- Analyze client needs in accordance with architectural specifications.
- Perform functional analyses based on fit/gap analysis within an ERP implementation context.
- Configure the application according to client requirements.
- Provide recommendations based on best practices and client needs.
- Assist the implementation team.
- Participate in system testing.
- Provide user support.
- Update documentation.
- Perform any other related tasks.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Degree in Business Administration or Business Technology Management
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required for this position due to the nature of the role requiring interaction with national and global clients
- Attention to detail and speed of execution.
- Independence and initiative.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Strong organizational and responsibility skills.
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies.