Stonetree Law is a small boutique firm in the southeast part of the city. Our office has an immediate opening for an Associate Lawyer who is friendly, ambitious and ready to provide professional advice and exceptional service to our clients. We are innovative, customer-centric and our goal is to have a comfortable work life balance in a relaxed environment.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Relaxed atmosphere
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Lawyer to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience, courtroom experience preferable, and be responsible for providing legal advice, conducting research, preparing legal documents, and representing clients in court. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the law and be able to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a progressive and growing firm. The ideal candidate will have an interest in family law and/or civil litigation.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for clients.
- Provide legal advice to clients.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare legal documents
- Represent clients in court proceedings and other legal matters.
- Negotiate settlements of legal disputes.
- Keep abreast of changes in the law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: $150,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2Z 4C9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Active Member of the Law Society of Alberta (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2Z 4C9