At URBA Media, our client-value proposition is simple; by pairing our in-depth understanding of social media marketing and digital marketing science with our highly acclaimed media production, we create illustrious and engaging campaigns that give brands lasting impressions. We are committed to delivering innovative, engaging and entertaining content for the people of today.
Role & Responsibilities
- Bring to life brand philosophy into digital assets such as logos, illustrations, figures and shapes.
- Manage the design, layout and production of all image assets and graphic strategy for: Digital (website, blog, email, mobile ads); Social Media (Facebook, Instagram); Marketing Collateral (flyers, posters, coupons); and Corporate Communications (logo, media kits, presentations, brand/style guides).
- Incorporate strategic illustration, typography and color science to graphically display a concept given characteristics of a brand in various industries and styles.
- Understand and incorporate client facing and URBA internal perspectives and incorporate business value into production.
- Understand and incorporate marketing philosophy values into production.
- Have a high-level proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- Are able to manage a diverse workload, learn and adapt quickly and take direction from others.
- Possess expert knowledge in graphic design principles, digital design principles and web standards.
- Passionate for all things design and storytelling.
- Able to work quickly on tight deadlines and take pride in your work.
- Pays great attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
- Include a showcase of past work that demonstrates skill, creativity, problem solving ability or expertise.
- Work remote.
- Flexible hours.
- Be part of Calgary's fastest growing social media marketing agency.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person