TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
Our legal team provides key support for all TikTok’s innovative initiatives, state-of-the-art products, and integrated platforms servicing our global markets. We help our technological and business teams enable their vision by providing integrated legal guidance and support. The TikTok legal team is growing fast and seeking highly experienced, bright, and capable legal professionals to join the team. The following describes the responsibilities and requirements for the role.
As the Paralegal, Contracts Administrator for the TikTok Canada Content and Operations team, you'll act as the key administrator for TikTok Canada, supporting the Content and Operations team on their administration needs, mainly contract administration, CRM management, reporting and project support. You will be the go to person for providing administration support to the team, with expert knowledge of our internal processing systems. This role will also support many of our cross functional teams including communications, public policy and marketing, to help drive our platform to be the creative and joy-inspiring world our users love.
- Support team with the preparing, reviewing, checking and organizing the execution of contracts;
- Establish and maintain supplier and creator relationships by serving as main point of contact for the administration associated with legal contracts;
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation;
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally;
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate;
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders;
- Raise growth efficiency, growth productivity and process compliance via internal CRM and implementing best practice sales & operational processes;
- Support internal communications, meeting room scheduling, travel planning, budget and expense reconciliation, event planning;
- Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action items being addressed in a timely manner;
- Planning and supervising billing and collection operations;
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure the accuracy of billing information;
- Support the build of weekly/monthly reports for company-wide visibility;
- Ad hoc project support as required.
- 3+ years of experience in contracts administration or as a paralegal;
- Bachelor's degree preferred or paralegal certificate;
- Extensive experience with contract management systems;
- Be able to support multiple regions and different time zones;
- Project management experience would be considered an asset;
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects;
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specializing in data analysis and reporting;
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets;
- Motivated, self-disciplined individual with an ability to operate with limited direction and supervision and thrive in a fast-paced, professional team environment.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our recruitment processes for candidates with disabilities, pregnancy, sincerely held religious beliefs or other reasons protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]