An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
The Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a PT Credit Analyst for our Cam Clark Ford located in Airdrie, AB.
With over 20 dealerships and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, Montana, and California; the Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
In the position of Credit Analyst reporting to the Lease Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assessing Auto Lease applications while managing the appropriate risk strategy to ensure quality decisions.
You will be accountable for:
- Adjudicating Lease applications by assessing the deal based on the customer's credit history, capacity and vehicle structure.
- Managing multiple resubmissions and new deals accurately in a timely manner.
- Maintain exceptional turnaround time to ensure timely decisions which helps to provide a high level of service to our dealer partners.
- Receiving and making calls, emails or texts to / from our dealer partners to gain clarity or further information to help formulate the correct decision.
- Administrative skills with Funding and Collections.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Diverse computer skills to utilize for multiple programs
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Detailed Oriented
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Energy and Stress management
- Experience with Adjudicating in Auto Finance is an asset
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume. Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Airdrie, AB T4A 0R2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Auto Finance: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person