Achkar Law, an established Employment and Corporate Commercial Litigation Firm in Ontario, is seeking two dedicated, detail-oriented, and proactive lawyers with experience in labour, employment, human rights, and corporate commercial litigation to join our growing remote team.
We are committed to providing quality legal services to our clients, and we believe in empowering our team to grow and manage their practice with our full support. If you have a sharp eye for detail, thrive in a challenging litigation environment, and enjoy working remotely, we want to hear from you.
- Managing labour, employment, Human Rights, and corporate commercial litigation matters, including drafting and reviewing correspondence, pleadings, mediation briefs, and affidavits of documents
- Providing top-tier client services, including attending mediations, discoveries, and other court proceedings
- Prioritizing case files and handling sensitive information in a time-sensitive manner
- Communicating professionally and courteously with clients and outside counsel
- LL.B. or J.D. from an accredited law school and a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- 2+ years of experience in Mediation and Discoveries preferred
- Demonstrable experience with litigation files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively in a remote team environment
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Proficiency in English; French proficiency is not required, but an asset
Achkar Law is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
For more information about our firm and practice, visit our website at www.achkarlaw.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- License to Practise Law in Ontario (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M2N 6K1