Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has decades of experience in IT, security, and compliance. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to address their technology challenges and strengthen their security posture.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Project Management, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Managed Security Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more. Bulletproof is a Microsoft Solutions Provider, a FOUR-PEAT Microsoft Canada Workplace Impact Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. Bulletproof is proud to be a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more.
Apply ONLY if you live in Canada.
We're looking for our next Bulletproof CSM ambassador!
Working closely with Sales, Service Delivery and Our Customers, the CSM ensures our customers receive an outstanding ongoing experience in working with the Bulletproof team, and that all the annuity services they receive are achieving the business outcomes the Customer expects.
- Collaborate with Sales and Service Delivery to plan and organize customer success strategies.
- Partner with Sales and Service Delivery to develop a plan for ensuring Bulletproof is a valued and significant partner for the Customer; identifying stakeholders (tech, mgr, C-Suite), challenges Bulletproof is solving for the customer, success metrics, milestones, potential areas for growth and potential areas for risk.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for service management and ongoing success as the Customer’s business goals and challenges evolve.
- Quarterback Customer experiences - throughout the customer’s lifecycle - with various cross-functional teams across the Bulletproof org (Sales, Solutions Specialists, PMs, SMEs) to support customers ever evolving needs.
- Monitor product adoption and engagement; mining opportunities for deeper engagement as well as identifying any risks to the Customer's stated business goals.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
Drive retention by demonstrating Customer successes and value received throughout customer lifecycle
- Work with Customers to establish critical goals and support the customer in achieving their goals
- Engage with customer executives and other stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of our aligned solutions to their organization
- Ensure business outcomes are being achieved and value is created and consistently communicated throughout customer lifecycle
- Provide an exceptional level of service that elevates customer satisfaction & turns Customers into fans
- Maximize customer satisfaction by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, quarterly health checks and annual strategic reviews
- Escalate critical customer issues and ensure escalation ownership with internal resources
- Proactively review accounts to identify opportunities to enhance customer experience
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each customer
- Understand the Customer's business needs and goals
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry
- Provide strategic consultation on best practices
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer internally
- Function as the Voice of the Customer and provide internal feedback on how Bulletproof can continually improve our processes, services and value for Customers
Our ideal candidate has strong customer management and business consultancy skills and is passionate about proactively engaging with their customers to drive value and build trust. You are a driving force customer relationship professional who is tech curious and an amazing communicator. You are able to adeptly navigate challenges and create value through both tactical and strategic alignment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- You have 2+ years work experience in customer-facing customer success role, Implementation, Technical Support or Consulting
- Strong consultative approach
- You have great attention to detail with workflow management and/or Project management experience
- You won’t rest until our Customers are 100% satisfied
- You’re a self-directed problem solver & critical thinker
- Relationship builder managing and leading relationships with senior-level business buyers of services and/or projects
- Experience in a technical capacity working directly with technical support
- Succeeds in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- 2+ years’ progressive experience in Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Sales working with or within the technology sector or relevant experience
- Post-secondary educational degree
- Project and client management experience or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Professional (even dynamic) presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to convey technical information and business impact to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to successfully work independently
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE / LEADERSHIP:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team builder, with the understanding of team development for success
- Outstanding leadership abilities and the willingness to collaborate and consider diverse perspectives
- Strong consultative approach
- Succeeds working in a team environment as well as independently
Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
Proven results in driving Customer Success and satisfaction, leading to both increases in retention and revenue growth.
Attention to detail
Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new technologies
Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
Strong analytical, critical thinking, influencing skills and financial acumen
Experience using Salesforce.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.