PMC has partnered with a reputable Managed Service Provider located in Guelph, located in Guelph who is looking to hire a Network Administrator.
If you're activly looking for a new opportunity please contact us, please feel free to contact us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable in the “TruMethods” methodology for MSP's and the defined role of Net admin
- Responsible for bringing a specific list of clients up to the company standards/ best practices
- Monthly visits to each assigned client
- Analysis of tech support tickets to bring down reactive noise
- Bring clients into alignment
- Work with Windows server, and have Network experience especially routing and switching.
- Help clients (over the phone, remote support tools, or on-site) with their technical issues, and keeping detailed notes about what was done.
- Set up desktops and laptops, as well as install applications and migrate client data, ensuring their comfortable with the new environment
- Troubleshooting Windows 7\8\10, and network issues
- Have excellent communication/comprehension skills and have client facing experience.
If you or anyone you think is a good fit for this position please apply with your Resume at [email protected]
or reach to me at 647-937-1619