As a Lead.NET Developer at TechBlocks, you will be critical in architecting, designing, and developing software solutions that drive our clients' success. You will lead a team of skilled developers and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality, scalable, and innovative solutions. You'll work on exciting projects that span various industries and domains, significantly impacting our client's digital transformation journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to define and design scalable and efficient. NET-based software solutions that align with client requirements and industry best practices.
- Hands-on coding and developing complex applications, ensuring they meet performance, security, and usability standards.
- Review code submissions, provide constructive feedback, and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, QA engineers, and project managers, to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within scope.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for software solutions, including architecture diagrams, code documentation, and deployment instructions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest .NET technologies, trends, and best practices. Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the development team.
- Identify and address technical challenges, performance bottlenecks, and system issues proactively and efficiently.
- Interact with clients to gather and clarify technical requirements, provide technical insights, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and direction to a team of .NET developers. Lead by example and set high standards for code quality, design, and development practices.
- 8+ years of experience in web application development using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in leading the offshore team and onshore team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and design patterns.
- Strong hands-on experience in front-end technologies like Angular 2+/React/Backbone and Durandal
- Strong Communication and proficiency with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development
- Strong experience with TSQL, creating and developing store procedures, functions, and triggers, and troubleshooting database performance issues
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Azure DevOps practices with automated CI/CD pipelines
- Strong knowledge of MS Azure or AWS Cloud and how to build PaaS solutions.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vaughan, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person