We are a well-established law firm specializing in personal injury and insurance defence litigation. We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Law Clerk for our insurance defence practice.
At present the firm is working in the office one day per week and four days per week remotely. A successful candidate will be expected to work in the office full-time for the first two weeks for training and then follow the same one/four-day schedule as other staff.
· Reviewing and summarizing medical records and income documentation
· Preparing and maintaining medical and special damage briefs
· Maintaining undertakings charts
· Preparing and drafting legal documents
· Preparing for trial
· Preparing correspondence
· Minimum of five years’ experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional environment
· Familiarity with PCLaw, Primafact and Caselines
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Law Clerk or Paralegal diploma
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
We are centrally located in downtown Toronto, walking distance from the GO and TTC.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON
Application deadline: 2023-06-15