McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is a highly respected law firm based in downtown London, Ontario, with an office in Guelph, ON. We have 165 support staff and lawyers. As a member of McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP, you will enjoy a supportive, collegial and team-based culture. We provide stimulating work and learning and development opportunities.
The position of Family Law Clerk plays an important role in our growing family law department. It is a great opportunity to join a successful and energetic team.
Responsibilities and qualifications includes but not limited to:
- Understanding of procedure and the Family Law Rules;
- Prepare financial statements and Net Family Property (NFP) Statements;
- Draft Orders, Applications, Answers, Briefs and other basic procedural forms;
- Liaison with clients, opposing counsel, and third party experts;
- Administrative tasks including email and calendar management;
- Graduate from a recognized post-secondary legal assistant or law clerk program;
- Excellent time management and computer software skills are prerequisites.
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP offers a competitive salary, benefits and performance management system. We look forward to meeting the right candidate and establishing a long term relationship. Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume with a cover letter.
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
McKenzie Lake adheres to the latest COVID-19 public health recommendations.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- law clerk: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location