Our company Software International (SI) supplies technical talent to Fortune 100 & 500 companies and many other small/midsized organizations across Canada/US.
This Job role is for Technical BA who has worked in Agile delivery model and have worked with Telco and Telecommunication customers.
Duration: 6 months +possible extension
Location: ONSITE - They are looking for some one who is living in Montreal or Ottawa area and can come to office as most of their new team works from those locations.
Pay: Based on Experience
Ability to work with client, vendor, and stake holders to ensure E2E solution is delivered on time in a Java based TELCO environment
Work with infra teams to resolve any bottlenecks related to hardware/software/firewalls and environment setup issues
- Business knowledge with strong technical background
- Understanding of databases, SQL Queries, data management concepts
- Ability to elicit requirement, build conceptual solutions and present to business stakeholders
- Strong SQL / relational database understanding / experience
- Ability to create data flow diagrams (draw.io)
- Ability to build mappings between source and destination systems
- Understanding of API / microservices concepts.
- SOAP UI / Ready API experience will be helpful (but can be learnt)
- Experience on Agile / SAFe Methodologies and experience with tools such as confluence, jira
- Self-driven and able to handle projects independently
- Good sense of humor and attitude to work with diverse group of people