Naturally, we’re very proud of our exquisite cuisine. Yet Milos would not be the same if it weren’t for all the people who ensure that each one of our guests has a comprehensively unique dining experience. This requires a team of professionals who aren’t merely skilled; they also have an infectious passion for the art of hospitality. And this comes mostly from a deep respect for our fellow humans. If you share our philosophy and values and would like to become a member of the Milos team, we’d love to hear from you. We are always looking for front of house, culinary, wine, administrative and management professionals.
Please submit your resume to the location you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Accountant will work closely with our international partners to oversee the accounts payable process. Close attention to detail and strong communication abilities are paramount when verifying the accuracy and effectiveness of our accounting tasks and ensuring they are in accordance with Milos standards.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the accounting for personal and corporate holding companies
- Ensure payables are current and up to date and manage the aging reports in a timely manner
- Prepare and maintain monthly fixed asset and continuity schedules
- Assist in the payroll process for both salaries and hourly employees
- Review bank reconciliations and monitor cash flow
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Department-specific projects for new restaurant openings
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to multi-task, is receptive to feedback and direction
- Proficiency in accounting softwares, an asset
- D.E.C or bachelor’s degree in accounting, an asset
- Knowledge of SAGE, an asset
- Must be located in Montreal